AHH HElp ME!!!!

zapman13

AHHHHHH HELP ME!! when try to visit my site i get this page that says Hacked by tradas.. please help me!! Ive seen this somewhere on vbteam b4 and it was solved.. but i couldnt remember what post/topic was called. Please o Please help me!! :(

(here is a screeny of what i get)

119yp7t.jpg

DOPE

they've injected html into numerous files im sure, same thing happened to me before...
your cpanel password needs to be like *(&D*)GSH*(_UOK*(Y&*T@GDH so its not hacked into...also fix any back doors... sorry i cant help erase the injections, but thats what it is, it was the "muslims" who did it to me before...

zapman13

Huh 0.0 can u please be more detailed..
God Damit Why the Fuck Did the Those GAY ASS hackers hack my site =(

so basicly i could just re-upload all my server files and it would be fine? And then change my cpanel username? but how would i fix any back doors?

~edit~ i looked at my index.php file and found it was replaced by another 1... i just deleted that and re-uploaded old 1.Now its fixed =D when i go to my site i dont get the hacked by tradas thing.. i still got 1 questions... How would i fix any back doors?

bluescorpion

Same moron defacer though and he is really really stupid so I am not surprised that the technique was different, he probably forgot how to run the freaking script he is using ... what I scumbag... so you are back up and running again?

zapman13

yea.. gawd i just fucking hate people who hack sites.. i just wanna shove a fucking gun up their ass and shoot like ten million times...

Targo

You don't need a FTP Backup. You need the SQL-Database Backup. But you don't know, when they incected you :)

It was with my Forum too. But not from the "Muslims" - from another Underground Board.

zapman13

... Like i said before they just deleted my old index file and put there own in.. i put back my old index file