Advertisement System V2.5 Aka Ad Management

cinneke

The Advertisement System was designed with the intent that anyone with any level of experience could use the system. It is easy to install and once installed, the templates are easy to use on a site. The advertisement system has several features that sites will enjoy such as it can be used on versions 3.6.x as well as 3.7.x. The ads can be placed in the following areas: header , footer , below whats going on, below the navbar , postbit , postbit legacy, pms, announcement, archive, left & right column in forum home , left column in member info and full page , threadbit , as well as forumbit. Also, the ability to not display advertisement on certain pages such as login, registration & the search page. This system allows you to personalize the system to better suit their needs such as setting permissions like ads after first post on a page, ads after last post on a page, ads after X post on a page, and ads every X posts on a thread. You may also display ads by forum ID, as well as customize the full page for your site. The system comes with a feature for auto refresh ads as well as Google analytics. Besides the features,there is constant support given to those who need it and of course, updates are made to the system in order to better serve the sites using the system.
08/15/2008 version 2.5
*fixed the right and left column
* fixed the permission for right& leftcolumn
* changed some codes

when you download the zip you will find 2 prodcuts one for simple rotation and the other one to use a auto refresh in header , navbar and footer
plz read the instructions first and edit the templates !

Features :
* works for v3.7.x and also v3.6.x
*advertisement in header , footer , below whats going on ? , below the navbar , postbit , postbit_legacy , pms , announcement , archive , left & right column in forumhome , left column in memberinfo and full page , threadbit , forumbit
* flash rotation
* do not display advertisement on certain pages Such as login , register & search
* google analytics
* permissions by area : display advertisement or not for usergroup x in :
... area 1 : header , footer
... area 2 : navbar , left & right column
... area 3 : forumbit & threadbit
... area 4 : postbit,postbit legacy , pms & announcement
* for postbit & postbit_legacy you have the ability to set more permissions like :
.... ad after first post on a page
.... ad after last post on a page
.... ad after X post on a page
.... ad every X posts on a thread
.... Minimum thread postcount
.... Maximum user postcount
..... Display Advertisements as User
*** Full Page
****Auto refresh ads

MobileHacks

Many forums are using the Ad management system, however the coder has stopped supporting the script. Therefore I have decided to release this modification. I will give support to those who need it and continue to make updates to the system.
Live Demo

The Advertisement System was designed with the intent that anyone with any level of experience could use the system. It is easy to install and once installed, the templates are easy to use on a site. The advertisement system has several features that sites will enjoy such as it can be used on versions 3.6.x as well as 3.7.x. The ads can be placed in the following areas: header , footer , below whats going on, below the navbar , postbit , postbit legacy, pms, announcement, archive, left & right column in forum home , left column in member info and full page , threadbit , as well as forumbit. Also, the ability to not display advertisement on certain pages such as login, registration & the search page. This system allows you to personalize the system to better suit their needs such as setting permissions like ads after first post on a page, ads after last post on a page, ads after X post on a page, and ads every X posts on a thread. You may also display ads by forum ID, as well as customize the full page for your site. The system comes with a feature for auto refresh ads as well as Google analytics. Besides the features,there is constant support given to those who need it and of course, updates are made to the system in order to better serve the sites using the system.

prostreet

Advertisement System V2.6 Aka Ad Management i dont understand....where i have 2 edit templates...can some one please be specific and tell me wich files need to be edited

prostreet

1=upload the 4 files in folder upload to your forum folder

2= import the product-advertisement
Code:
*** Header : 2 edits

1= at the end add : $ad_headerEnd

2= before :
Code:
<td align="$stylevar[align=right]" id="header_right_cell">
		<if condition="$ad_location['ad_header_logo']">$ad_location[ad_header_logo]<else />&nbsp;</if>
	</td>
Add :

<td align="$stylevar[align=right]"><center><if condition="$ad_headerLogo"><center>$ad_headerLogo</center><else />&nbsp;</if></center>
*** Footer 2 edits :
1= in top add : $ad_footerStart

2= before :
<if condition="$show['dst_correction']">

add :
$ad_footerEnd

Code:
navbar  1 edit :
at the end add : $ad_navbarBelow

Code:
Postbit&Postbit_legacy 1 edit
:
after :
<!-- / post $post[postid] popup menu -->
add :
$ad_postbit_below

Code:
FORUMHOME 2 edits :
1 = Below
$navbar
Add
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center">
<tr>
<td valign="top">
$ad_leftcolumn_code

sorry ,..but i cannot find these edits...please some one help me

DirtyTodd

prostreet said:
1=upload the 4 files in folder upload to your forum folder

2= import the product-advertisement
Code:

2= before :
Code:
		<if condition="$ad_location['ad_header_logo']">$ad_location[ad_header_logo]<else />&nbsp;</if>
	</td>
Add :

<td align="$stylevar[align=right]"><center><if condition="$ad_headerLogo"><center>$ad_headerLogo</center><else />&nbsp;</if></center>
*** Footer 2 edits :

2= before :

add :
$ad_footerEnd

Code:
navbar  1 edit :

Code:
Postbit&Postbit_legacy 1 edit
:
after :
add :
$ad_postbit_below

Code:
FORUMHOME 2 edits :
1 = Below
$navbar
Add
<tr>
<td valign="top">
$ad_leftcolumn_code

sorry ,..but i cannot find these edits...please some one help me

Yes PLZ i want to add this as well how to plz....same problem where to do these edits

bacardibaby

Hey Guys!!!!!
Look its very easy even i was facing problem same like you but its just a little trick you all need to work over to get it done you can view my under construction forum at
Code:
http://forum.krasivaad.net
Here banners are working fine... just with little more steps i am going to guide you with take those steps in mind and work over.

After you are done with these two steps:-
1=upload the 4 files in folder upload to your forum root folder
2= import the product-advertisement from Plug ins & Products >> Manage Products

Go to Style & Templates
Go to Style Manager
Select You template which you want to edit "Edit Templates"
Once you reach the page

Find these files and edit them as per instructions
threadbit
***** threadbit 1 edit :
at the end add : $ad_threadbit_end
postbit_legacy
*** Postbit&Postbit_legacy 1 edit :
after :
add :
$ad_postbit_below
navbar
**** navbar 1 edit :
header
2= before :
</td>
Add :
Code:
[b]forumhome_forumbit_level2_post[/b]
[b]forumhome_forumbit_level1_post[/b]
*** forumhome_forumbit_level1_post & forumhome_forumbit_level2_post : 1edit
at the end add : $ad_forumbit_end
FORUMHOME
*** FORUMHOME 2 edits :
1 = Below
$navbar
Add

$ad_leftcolumn_code

nb= if you have problem to display the sidebar try to add :
<tr>
<td valign="top">
above

$ad_leftcolumn_code

2 = above :
$footer
Add:
$ad_rightcolumn_code
footer
*** Footer 2 edits :

2= before :

add :
$ad_footerEnd

And make settings accordingly as specified and you will enjoy same as i got it.

Hope it is easy for you guys now to understand and work over it