Adding xmlns namespaces

Html33

I really nead to ask you this one, many of you might think it's a simpleproblem but please help I worked for hours on this one and I am not a stepcloser to the solution. I really need this one for collage.I have to create an xml document and this one is working fine.Now I need to define namespaces or at least I think that is what they are.I need to insert this into my document \[code\] <language> <language id="1" tag="english"/> <language id="2" tag="english"/> </language>\[/code\]And use it like this:\[code\]<item id="1"> <item> <item language="1">Periods</item> </item><item/>\[/code\]My code:\[code\]XmlElement element = xmldoc.CreateElement("", "item", "1");\[/code\]The problem is that insted of language I get xmlns, where can I definethe namespace and how do I create \[code\]<language id="1" tag="english"/> ?\[/code\]my problem is that i don't know how to define \[code\]<language id="1" tag="english"/>\[/code\]and i don't know how can i use it like this \[code\]<item language="1">Periods</item>\[/code\]

Back