ActiveX

liunx

Hey guys,<br />
<br />
Is it possible to create my own ActiveX objects? And if so, how? (I know it's gotta be possible. My main question is, how?)<!--content-->It has to be windows programming....because it would use windows callback functions,It has to be Visual C++ or may be some with VB<br />
<br />
waaaaaay outta this forums scope..<!--content-->I see... That's what I thought. I'll have to look up some Microsoft Documentation! Yahoo! (LOL, you know I'm just kidding.... Lord, help me! :rolleyes: ). Thanks, though... I thought there might have been a program that lets your make your own ActiveX... Oh well, that's cool though. I think that VB could handle the simple one I will need for my game... Thanks, Khalid. :)<br />
<br />
Cheers!<!--content-->:D u can make flash file using a flash programme called swish. u could make many different type of animations and logo and evenborders and some small background.<br />
first u save the file as a .swi file and then u have to export it as an .swf file which is flash. if u need futher help e-mail me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --><br />
<br />
a computer master mind as u should be able to do this very comfortably.<!--content-->What does Flash and ActiveX have to do with each other? Were you perhaps thinking of Action Script?<!--content-->This is funny..lol<!--content-->Originally posted by Esmaeiluk <br />
:D u can make flash file using a flash programme called swish. u could make many different type of animations and logo and evenborders and some small background.<br />
first u save the file as a .swi file and then u have to export it as an .swf file which is flash. if u need futher help e-mail me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --><br />
<br />
a computer master mind as u should be able to do this very comfortably. <br />
<br />
I have Download <!--more-->ed and used the program SWiSH, and know all about it. It has nothing, however, to do with ActiveX. As a matter of fact, that program (the free trial) is what I used to make this (<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://geocities.com/god_loves_07">http://geocities.com/god_loves_07</a><!-- m -->).<!--content-->

Back