actionscript 3.0: combined image url from get parent and child

Sk8er

I'm making a xml image gallery. And I need get the path from parent, and the image name from childnode.But when I combine these two url in urlrequest, it doesn't show the images and returns me "SecurityError: Error #2000: No active security context." in the output.Here is my xml code:\[code\]<gallery name="Poster" path="gallery/graphic_design/1/"> <image img="im1.jpg" thumb="thumb1.jpg"/> <image img="im2.jpg" thumb="thumb2.jpg"/> <image img="im3.jpg" thumb="thumb3.jpg"/></gallery>\[/code\]Here is my as3 code\[code\]var main_path = gallery_xml.gallery.@path;var thumb_url = main_path + images.@thumb;var thumb_loader = new Loader();thumb_loader.load(new URLRequest(thumb_url));\[/code\]after I trace it. It shows all of the path from 5 galleries instead of the path from parent gallery.\[code\]gallery/graphic_design/1/gallery/graphic_design/2gallery/graphic_design/3gallery/graphic_design/3gallery/graphic_design/3gallery/graphic_design/3gallery/graphic_design/3thumb1.jpg\[/code\]How should I make it only load path from parent?

Back