About the List Box

liunx

Hi, <br />
I have a list box (not drop down list box) and there are about 10 items displayed on the list box 1 and when the user click on the 10th item I am refreshing the page and showing him another list box 2 depending on what he selected in the list box 1.. Now I am displaying the list like this <br />
<OPTION value="pgBolt" selected>Bolt</OPTION> <br />
and when I am trying to display I am not able to pin point this 10th item it is getting selected but it is way down.. <br />
<br />
Is there anyway that I could display the 10 th item in the list directly... <br />
<br />
Thanks in advance, <br />
Venky <br />
:)<!--content-->not sure I understand. do you have a url?<!--content-->OK let me be little bit clear.. I have LIST BOX where we will list 10 or 15 items in the LIST BOX(NOT THE COMBO BOX) so the list box will have the VERTICAL SCROLL BAR... NOW I have one item SELECTED which is for Example 10th ITEM. Now when the page refreshes the browser is not showing the 10th item in the screen though the 10th ITEM is SELECTED.. It is starting with the FIRST item... Now when the user refreshes I want to show him the 10 th item the one which he has selected..... <br />
<br />
Hope this makes any sense to you... <br />
<br />
Thanks in advance,<br />
Venky.<!--content-->a list box? that is just a selct box with the size added to it, correct?<br />
<br />
so, I take it you are doing this with javascript? if so can you load that page here? so we can visualize it. I have an idea but not sure how you are selecting the item after the page refreshes?<!--content-->

Back