A Suggestion to the Server admin

fishy

Just a suggestion, I noticed that your site with the www has a google page rank of 8, but without the www it has a pagerank of 3, why are you not running code similiar to <a href="http://short-circuit.zapto.org/ftopic413.php">this</a> to optimize the pagerank?Well I supposed I could use something similiar like that to make a permanent redirect from ozzu.com to www .ozzu.com - really though it wouldn't make that much of a difference. The single ozzu.com domain only has one backlink anyway. Thanks for the suggestion.It's probably worth doing. Two lines of code in your .htaccess file and you're all set.Does doing that really help your Google ranking? (I never knew that that would help)I don't think it would have any effect, but I'm not speaking (writing) from experience. However, on the google webmaster advice pages, they say the only way to regain your pagerank/popularity if you move domains is to have other people update their links to your site, which implies that a re-direct doesn't transfer any pagerank.