A modified vBulletin intergrated Auto submit to DDL (katz,xenu,mecho)

Ab.Nath

moving is working

deletion is working
merge is working

all other functions are working
thank god :) if it was not working then i again have to see what is wrong hahaha :)
congratz

but it is not working

Ab.Nath

no prob , try to pm me if any more thing u want from me
if you made the configs please try to tell me

thanks as this is a nice bit of mod and i could have integrated it also
but it firstly needs to work

Curtis129

yeh it is a really big help for warez admins when submitting to DDL's.
remember if its on your forum, and you dont know hwo to add a custom DDL to the page. i can do it for you.

sorry about messing you around a little Ab.Nath. i will be in contact if i get it working with new versions of VB

Curtis129

if you want me to, i can customize your templates so it can submit to all with just 1 form, then backspace and another click:
heres a screen:
autosubmit2.jpg

autosubmit3.jpg

i can do this for a fee of 10usd. for anybody who wishes..

Curtis129

Now sites that can be upadated in the 1 form for you are:
Katz
Phaze
LiteWarez
NexusDDL
Mecho
Xenu
+ Custom (ask).

just for a 1 time fee of 10USD. and never worry about sites like warezlinker and auto submitters and never have to c&p ever again with this great modification.
just a edit of thread titles and thats it.
PM me or post here

Curtis129

it appears the only reason this mod doesnt work for you in both 3.7 and 3.8 is due to poor folder file and template naming.
THE FILE IS WARECONFIG!
WARESUB IS THE DIRECTORY!
not warez not warezub WARESUB!
thank you.

Ab.Nath

don't know still it fails
i have renamed the directory WAREZSUB (all in caps)
and the FIle to WARECONFIG (all in caps) after it always there is an extension as what file it is so the file is WARECONFIG.php

But still it stops in here

http://www.{My forum Name }.com/inlinemod.php?forumid=10
and gets stuck :(

any more changes need to be made

Curtis129

it doesnt need to be in capslock mate,
and please use the 3.7.x version, EVEN on a 3.8 board. i still works. the 3.8 inlinemod i attached is corrupt. im sorry.
so give the 3.7 one a go and make sure that everything is spelt correctly.

directory = /waresub/wareconfig.php
new file= /inlinemod.php
then the templates must be waresub and waresub_bit

Ab.Nath

it is not working still

same error
i tried the 3.7.x version
mine upgraded to 3.8.2

same error the templates are : -

In my Custom Made Templates : -

These are 2 templates: -

Fist one Name : - waresub

In There : -
PHP:
<div align="center"><table style="width: 900px; border-style:solid; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px; padding:5px;">
<font size="6">IMPORTANT! DO NOT SUBMIT MORE THEN 10 AT A TIME!</font><br /><br />
<tr><td>You are using: <b>VBulletin Warez Auto Sumitter </b><br /><br /><b><font size="5">Katz:</font></b><br />Important! Please be sure to check <a href="http://katz.cd/submit.php" target="_blank">all rules</a> before submitting to Katz Downloads. Failure to do so may result in your site getting banned. We strongly recommend that you read over <a href="http://www.katzforums.com/showthread.php?t=9905" target="_blank">best practises</a> in order to assure your submissions are up to our standards.<br /><br />
<br /><form name="add" action="http://katz.cd/submit.php" method="POST">
<span style="font-size:18px;">Downloads to Submit:</span><br /><br />

$WARE_SUBS

<br /><br /><span style="font-size:18px;">Settings:</span><br /><br />Site Name: <input type="text" name="sname" class="form" size="30" value="$yoursitename"> Site URL: <input type="text" name="surl" class="form" size="30" value="$yoursiteurl"> Email: <input type="text" name="email" class="form" size="30" value="$youremail"><br />
<br /><input type="Submit" value="Submit Download(s)"></form>
</tr></td>
<tr>
<td>
<br /><br /><b><font size="5">Mecho:</font></b><br />Rules
<br /><br />
   1. Link directly to your download page, not your main page .<br />
   2. No more than 1 popup or exit popup allowed .<br />
   3. Do NOT submit any Adult content or Demos .<br />
   4. Do NOT change the page after your downloads are added .<br />
   5. Do NOT add fake files to your main page .<br />
   6. Downloads will be deleted from the list if they are missing, or the page has been changed after submission .<br />
   7. Do not submit the same downloads, more than once a week, unless it is a new or wanted download .<br />
   8. You may submit up to 20 downloads .<br />
<br />Maybe you should read the MechoDDL submission page before proceeding <a href="www.mechoddl.com/submit.php" title="MechoDDL Submit">HERE</a>
<br /><br />
<br /><form action="http://www.mechoddl.com/submit.php" method="POST" name="add" class="tiny">

$WARE_SUBS

<br /><span style="font-size:18px;">Settings:</span><br /><br />Site Name: <input type="text" name="sname" class="form" size="30" value="$yoursitename"> Site URL: <input type="text" name="surl" class="form" size="30" value="$yoursiteurl"> Email: <input type="text" name="email" class="form" size="30" value="$youremail"><br />
</tr>
</td>

<tr>
<td>
<br /><br /><b><font size="5">Xenu:</font></b><br />Rules
<br /><br />
   # Do not submit direct file links<br />
# You must allow guest access to the downloads you submit (forums)<br />
# Do not submit freeware or shareware (if no crack/serial is provided)<br />
# You must submit an email, site name and site url<br />
# Do not incorrectly label your submissions<br />
# Do not submit more than 45 downloads per day<br />
# Do not mask links (e.g. lix.in, tinyurl, etc.)<br />
# You must link back to us<br />
<br />Maybe you should read the Xenu submission page before proceeding <a href="www.xenu.ws/submit.php" title="Xenu Submit">HERE</a>
<br /><br />
<br /><form action="http://www.xenu.ws/submit.php" method="POST">

$WARE_SUBS

<br /><span style="font-size:18px;">Settings:</span><br /><br />Site Name: <input type="text" name="sname" class="form" size="30" value="$yoursitename"> Site URL: <input type="text" name="surl" class="form" size="30" value="$yoursiteurl"> Email: <input type="text" name="email" class="form" size="30" value="$youremail"><br />
</tr>
</td>

</table>

And The Second One

Template Name : - waresub_bit

PHP:
<input type="text" name="title[]" class="form" maxlength="70" size="40" value="$topic_title"> 
Download Url: 
<input type="text" name="url[]" class="form" maxlength="70" size="40" value="$yoursite$topic_url"> 

<select name="type[]" class=form>
<option value="App">App</option><option value="Game">Game</option><option value="Movie">Movie</option><option value="TV">TV</option><option value="Music">Music</option><option value="XXX">XXX</option><option value="eBook">eBook</option><option value="Template">Template</option><option value="Other">Other</option>
</select> 

<a href="$yoursite$topic_url" target="_blank" class="mainmenu">Check Download</a><br />

Are They Correct
And Uploaded the files

/warezsub/... that config file
and upload the new inlinemod.php
/inlinemod.php

What Am i doing wrong , really depressed :(:(

Curtis129

Ab.Nath said:
it is not working still

same error
i tried the 3.7.x version
mine upgraded to 3.8.2

same error the templates are : -

In my Custom Made Templates : -

These are 2 templates: -

Fist one Name : - waresub

In There : -
PHP:
<div align="center"><table style="width: 900px; border-style:solid; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px; padding:5px;">
<font size="6">IMPORTANT! DO NOT SUBMIT MORE THEN 10 AT A TIME!</font><br /><br />
<tr><td>You are using: <b>VBulletin Warez Auto Sumitter </b><br /><br /><b><font size="5">Katz:</font></b><br />Important! Please be sure to check <a href="http://katz.cd/submit.php" target="_blank">all rules</a> before submitting to Katz Downloads. Failure to do so may result in your site getting banned. We strongly recommend that you read over <a href="http://www.katzforums.com/showthread.php?t=9905" target="_blank">best practises</a> in order to assure your submissions are up to our standards.<br /><br />
<br /><form name="add" action="http://katz.cd/submit.php" method="POST">

$WARE_SUBS

<br /><br /><span style="font-size:18px;">Settings:</span><br /><br />Site Name: <input type="text" name="sname" class="form" size="30" value="$yoursitename"> Site URL: <input type="text" name="surl" class="form" size="30" value="$yoursiteurl"> Email: <input type="text" name="email" class="form" size="30" value="$youremail"><br />
</tr></td>
<tr>
<td>
<br /><br /><b><font size="5">Mecho:</font></b><br />Rules
<br /><br />
   1. Link directly to your download page, not your main page .<br />
   2. No more than 1 popup or exit popup allowed .<br />
   3. Do NOT submit any Adult content or Demos .<br />
   4. Do NOT change the page after your downloads are added .<br />
   5. Do NOT add fake files to your main page .<br />
   6. Downloads will be deleted from the list if they are missing, or the page has been changed after submission .<br />
   7. Do not submit the same downloads, more than once a week, unless it is a new or wanted download .<br />
   8. You may submit up to 20 downloads .<br />
<br />Maybe you should read the MechoDDL submission page before proceeding <a href="www.mechoddl.com/submit.php" title="MechoDDL Submit">HERE</a>
<br /><br />
<br /><form action="http://www.mechoddl.com/submit.php" method="POST" name="add" class="tiny">

$WARE_SUBS

</tr>
</td>

<tr>
<td>
<br /><br /><b><font size="5">Xenu:</font></b><br />Rules
<br /><br />
   # Do not submit direct file links<br />
# You must allow guest access to the downloads you submit (forums)<br />
# Do not submit freeware or shareware (if no crack/serial is provided)<br />
# You must submit an email, site name and site url<br />
# Do not incorrectly label your submissions<br />
# Do not submit more than 45 downloads per day<br />
# Do not mask links (e.g. lix.in, tinyurl, etc.)<br />
# You must link back to us<br />
<br />Maybe you should read the Xenu submission page before proceeding <a href="www.xenu.ws/submit.php" title="Xenu Submit">HERE</a>
<br /><br />
<br /><form action="http://www.xenu.ws/submit.php" method="POST">

$WARE_SUBS

</tr>
</td>

</table>

And The Second One

Template Name : - waresub_bit

PHP:
<input type="text" name="title[]" class="form" maxlength="70" size="40" value="$topic_title"> 
Download Url: 
<input type="text" name="url[]" class="form" maxlength="70" size="40" value="$yoursite$topic_url"> 

<select name="type[]" class=form>
<option value="App">App</option><option value="Game">Game</option><option value="Movie">Movie</option><option value="TV">TV</option><option value="Music">Music</option><option value="XXX">XXX</option><option value="eBook">eBook</option><option value="Template">Template</option><option value="Other">Other</option>
</select> 

<a href="$yoursite$topic_url" target="_blank" class="mainmenu">Check Download</a><br />

Are They Correct
And Uploaded the files

and upload the new inlinemod.php
/inlinemod.php

What Am i doing wrong , really depressed :(:(

this is wrong folder. name it "waresub" note that is does not have a z

Ab.Nath

oh yes now i go it
so certified by me

The 3.8.x was wrong