A great weekend in the Premier League an

Anybody with half an eye on this seasons Premier League will know its been terrifically exciting and probably the most open its ever been. The entire bottom half are within 8 points of one another and everyone in the top half has something to play for whether it be an Europa League position, champions league spot or aiming for the title itself which means every game is vital. So what better time to step up and give some outstanding performances, and who amongst others have been Joe Schobert Jersey doing that? ENGLAND PLAYERS.Were told fairly regularly by the media that the Premier League is so crammed full of foreign talent that there is no place for homegrown players to thrive. Wrong. Im going to run through this weekends (and Mondays) fixtures that show Roy Hodgson has been given a lot to think about ahead of the World Cup.Newcastle v Sunderland (0-3)Always an important game the Tyne-Wear derby but this one felt more important than usual, Sunderland sitting in the relegation places hitting some good form of late were up against Newcastle, significantly higher in the table but having lost momentum and Yohan Cabaye in the transfer window were looking a bit shaky. There were a few stand-out English performances in this game, firstly Adam Johnson who has been instrumental for Sunderland lately scoring goals for fun and he didnt disappoint this game either. He showed great creativity and vision in the lead up to Sunderlands penalty to find Phil Bardsley with a clever chipped pa s before he was fowled in the box. Johnson scored Sunderlands second showing determination to follow a ball into the box and got his reward when Tim Krul parried a shot into his path. Johnson bullied Santon all game and even Dummett when he replaced Santon going round them both with relative ease. A Candidate for an England Spot. Yes. Quick mentions for Wes Brown whos experience proved important when Newcastle applied some heavy pre sure in the second half, Liam Bridcutt who made his debut in this highly intense match and managed to remain calm and composed finding some good pa ses playing in the holding midfield role, and lastly Jack Colback, the Newcastle born Sunderland player who has proved an important part of the Sunderland team by coming off the bench and scoring some late goals more than once this season. But do I think those 3 will go to the world cup no Sorry .West Ham v Swansea (2-0)West Ham and Swansea, two teams in the Bottom half and therefore two relegation candidates, West Ham even more so since theyre occupying one of those relegation places. After there 19th Century display against Chelsea West Ham needed to JC Tretter Jersey show that they hadnt forgotten how to attack, and they did.A total of 12 English players on Display during this game however Im just going to focus on 3, Noble, Nolan and Carroll. Noble has been West Hams player of the season so far. When Wast Ham defend he sits in front of the back four breaking up most of the play with great tackles rarely conceding a foul unlike many other holding midfielders and also very good on the counter attack busting a gut to get forward sometimes finding the back of the net. Kevin Nolan has been scoring goals in the Premier League longer than I can remember and so no one is surprised when he does but its his link up play with Andy Carroll thats impre sive, they have such a good partnership and like so many of the great partnerships they always know where each other are and just how to supply one another. West ham very much utilised the height of Carroll as he a sisted for Nolans goals. The First a long ball headed down by Carroll to Nolan and the second a long corner from Downing excellently kept in play by the head of Carroll and played straight to Nolan for the headed finish. Carrolls performance was overshadowed by the red card he unfairly earned for stroking Chico Flores. Any of these 3 for the World Cup? Carroll with an outside chance po sibly.Everton v Aston Villa (2-1)Everton are flying high under Roberto Martinez and are in contention for that coveted 4th place, while Aston villa are in tenth, top of the group of teams in danger so Nick Chubb Jersey by no means safe. Not a lot to say about this one I wanted to mention Leighton Baines, Gareth Barry and Ro s Barkley. Baines put in a good performance as everyone has come to expect from him and with Ashley Cole on the Bench at Chelsea its looking increasingly likely that he will earn himself that England left back place. Barry on loan at Everton from Manchester City looks rejuvenated playing in that defensive midfield role as weve seen him do for so many years and playing a part in Evertons First goal, however I dont think he should be anticipating a recall to the England squad. I also just wanted to add Chad Thomas Jersey how good it was to see Ro s Barkley return from injury and hope he returns to the form he was on previously because he really is in with a chance of being part of the England World Cup setup.Fulham v Southampton (0-3)Fulham Currently looking hopele s at the bottom of the league need a lot from signings Mitroglou and Heitinga in order to survive this season in contrast Southampton in 9th place, just above those in danger and not far off the European qualification places. Its easy to heap more praise onto Southampton s English attacking trio of Lallana, Rodriguez and Lambert so Im not going to however what I will say is that Lallana is the one that can have the biggest impact in an England shirt, his ability to go round players is something mi sing from an English midfield the usual system seems to be pa s it round the opposition until the ball is lost. I also believe Rodriguez should be utilised, maybe not as a starter but he is a wide player that can finish well. Danny Welbeck usually occupies a wide position for England and it doesnt work. Im sorry to say it because I like him but I dont think T. J. Carrie Jersey Ricky Lambert will go to the World Cup. England has plenty of well established strikers and he doesnt add anything new. Southampton also provides hope for the future as well. In defence Luke Shaw looks a exciting prospect adding to a growing list of talented English left backs, On the right Callum Chambers and Nathaniel Clyne could be pushing for a spot come the 2018 World Cup.West Brom v Liverpool (1-1)Liverpool looking to secure 4th spot dropped points to West Brom, part of that ever growing list of teams in danger, due to a defensive clanger but its not Liverpools defence I want to focus on, its their attack. More specifically Daniel Sturridge, From an England perspective I only hope he stays injury free ahead of the World Cup because he has vastly improved since being given game time at Liverpool, he always showed he was talented at Chelsea and on loan at Bolton, but he could be vital for England. Similar to Rooney in that they can both pa s and finish with Sturridge