a good html5 calendar widget to include in an education app

anhyeu12000

I want a calendar widget to include in the UI of my app. It'll be used to find out the classes scheduled on a particular day. when the user clicks it, it should show him the todo for that day as a popup or anything else. Is there a widget that i can embed in the page?

beanman2112

HTML has been in continuous evolution since it was introduced to the Internet in the early 1990s. Some features were introduced in specifications; others were introduced in software releases. In some respects, implementations and author practices have converged with each other and with specifications and standards, but in other ways, they continue to diverge.HTML5 defines the fifth major revision of the core language of the World Wide Web, HTML. "HTML5 differences from HTML4" describes the differences between HTML4 and HTML5 and provides some of the rationale for the changes. This document may not provide accurate information as the HTML5 specification is still actively in development. When in doubt, always check the HTML5 specification itself.