A Friendly reminder to Donate

Digitals

Can some one tell me which mod is it. if u hav this mod please share it with me..

i9885_Untitled1copy.png

MobileHacks

Paid Subscriptions are a means of driving revenue for thousands of forums but what do you do when a subscription is about to expire? On most forums, if the subscription does not recur automatically, users lose their status and only if they notice a change in benefits do they think to renew. By proactively informing users of their subscription expiration you can help increase paid subscription renewal rates and decrease support inquiries from subscribers.

Notifications Options & Customizations:

The Subscription Notifications System can appear on your Forum Home and/or User CP pages and can display the following messages:

Expired Alert
24 Hour Alert
48 Hour Alert
7 Day Alert
1 Month Alert
Long Term Membership
No Membership

All of these messages can be configured using phrases and customized with HTML code to meet your forum's needs.

Each message is enabled/ disabled through your vB control panel with a link provided to modify the message contents using the phrase system.

Modifications/ Instructions:
Template edits: 1-2
Plugins: 1 (adds 1 template and several phrases & settings)
SQL Queries Added: 1-2

This addon should take under 5 minutes to implement and customize. Note: Minor template modifications are required for this addon to show up (see instructions file for more details)!

Ive added both 3.7 and 3.8 versions as didnt no what version of vbull you were running