_urgent_ help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

pspmaster93

I have a warez forum and i was using LICENSED vb for it, but then they suspended my license because i was using it for a warez forum.............. so now i cannot access the vb.org modifications and i really need this

vbAnonymizer - vBulletin.org Forum

otherwise all my download links on my forum will not work, because that mod changed all my links and now i need that installed for them to actually work properly

or even better if you can add me to your vb account so i can use vb.org and download myself that would be great thx

UPDATE: nvm about the vbAnonymizer mod i dont need it, i finally managed to find it here already so thats ok

but plz anyone can u get me access to vb.org? thx

dark_hunter

pspmaster93 said:
I have a warez forum and i was using LICENSED vb for it, but then they suspended my license because i was using it for a warez forum.............. so now i cannot access the vb.org modifications and i really need this

vbAnonymizer - vBulletin.org Forum

otherwise all my download links on my forum will not work, because that mod changed all my links and now i need that installed for them to actually work properly

or even better if you can add me to your vb account so i can use vb.org and download myself that would be great thx

UPDATE: nvm about the vbAnonymizer mod i dont need it, i finally managed to find it here already so thats ok

but plz anyone can u get me access to vb.org? thx
No one is gonna give something like that away, everyone here seaches for what they want here, as the people with vB LICENSED go to thier site and post it here anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.