7M-Toxic Detour 3.7.2 by Filez

Filez

Another Toxic skin called Detour 11 templates had to be re written and code added to make it 3.7.2 compliant...enjoy as this is the last Toxic im going to port.

Added 3.7.3 xml 10/31/2008

pirouette

Hi,

Is there any way to edit the whole header? I would like to somehow edit the sides with the background image, and replace it with my own, is there anyway to do that?
Oh, what font is being used for the header?

Filez

pirouette just find the header gfx and back ground gfx and modify as wanted but dont forget to change them in the header template etc to show correctly. As far as the font im not sure these were 3.5.4 3.5.6 versions I ported as Toxic Media is no longer around

Filez

not recommend but you can edit setting in style var in the admincp and there is a few othe edits in the templates too.

web_ant

thanks man... but got problem when installing this template.. before if I http.xxxxxx.com/forum it will open but now I need to add "/index.php" to open my forum.
how could I fix these? thanks

Filez

web_ant I dont believe that has anything to do with the theme. You set the site address in you config.php and also in the admincp 2nd one down then 2nd one down again. I have installed this on a few sites all diffrent but works 100%. please pm me with your iste info and I will see what your talking about.

web_ant

filez said:
web_ant I dont believe that has anything to do with the theme. You set the site address in you config.php and also in the admincp 2nd one down then 2nd one down again. I have installed this on a few sites all diffrent but works 100%. please pm me with your iste info and I will see what your talking about.

thanks but i have onfigured correctly the config.php at default theme before it was opening if I type http://aerosbb.piccorner.com/forum
but now I have to add index.php at the end (AerosBB Forum - Powered by vBulletin)
I have sent you a PM
thaks

Filez

remove your links from here that is the quickest way to lose your vbulletin..as there are many spies who tell on members. I have also update the xml to 3.7.3 and posted. I used both links and see what you mean am looking into it.

I can not dupliacte your error I made the theme default cleared all cookies,cache,flushdns,rebooted..and still no errors there must be something that was edited or plugin installed, modification added. I would have to look in the admincp to further diagnos the problem or you should have someone as its not on my end sorry.