75,000 submissions on submitexpress.com...pro's and con's

infortechcom

http://www.submitexpress.com/submit2500.html

anyone ever used this before?

also, what are the pro's and cons of a service like this. Is there such a thing as TOO many submissions?

thanks guys,

Matt We do not know how many of those 75000 sites would be bad neighbourhood like FFA sites. That's why I'd recommend the manual submission services by ineedhits called Premium Submit. thanks, that was what i was worried about.

I guess with that many submissions, your bound to get some (ie alot) of bs How can such a automated software to decide which category to submit to? Definitely I will trust myself only to submit to suitable categories. search engine submission will not get you any traffic or high ranking. it just adds you into the search engine's database. if no1 search it, no1 will go to your site. And it will not be listed in a page like directory.

what you should do is submit to directory and article sites (use articles). these can help your site's traffic/ranking a lot. Of course, still depends on your article and site.

Average I have tried them about a year ago when I wasn't doing SEO myself. They submit in 3 or 4 FFA network that