48 hr. Auction - Teen Forum - 27,000+ posts - 1,000+ members

wxdqz

URL: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://gagforum.com">http://gagforum.com</a><!-- m -->
Uniques/Month: 1,500
Page views/month: 23,100
Monthly Revenue: $10/month
Current Bid: $375 - DP

Hi,

I'm going away from this webmastering world unfortunately, and am selling all of my websites. This one is to go first, and I am not looking for much, but a quick sale.

This one is one of my favourite sites. It is a teen discussions forum with teens from 12-20+. It has over 27,000+ posts with over 1000+ members. With around 2 members, and 3 guests online at the same time on average, it's really a pretty popular community. It has the most amazing staff that takes care of everything.

I recently transferred it from invisionfree, and because it was converted, some of the images are gone, and the skin also. I was having someone create a custom skin for it, but I can't catch him online for a few days. There was a few domain names directed to the invisionfree site before I transferred it onto my own server, so traffic stats are still going back to normal. Right now, the new domain name is GagForum.com. GagsForum.Sytes.net was the main domain name for when it was invisionfree hosted. Traffic is coming back to GagForum.com now, although GagsForum.Sytes.net is redirected to GagForum.com.

GagsForum.Sytes.net is a PR3. GagForum.com is a PR0 (predicted PR3, although just regged for a month ). GagsForum.Sytes.net has 458 Google indexed pages, and GagForum.com has 32 Google indexed pages (one month old).

The invisionPowerBoard licence is 100% legit (just purchased around a month ago), and has around 10-11 months left in it. This is included with sale.

Revenue Details:
There is only one advertisement that's paid (all other ads are sites of my own) - 4TeensOnly. This is from a friend of mine. Advertising for the site hasn't been released publicly yet (advertising site on page).

Starting bid: $250
Increasements: $50
Buy It Now: $1,200
Current Bid: $375
Ending Date: Aug. 15th 12:00 PM PST

$300 bid received from DP. Next bid must be $350+.
$375 bid received from DP. Next bid must be $425+.