15,000 + Visitors to your proxy for only $20!! > > > >

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone,

I'm currently offering a service that I've recently developed specifically for web-proxy owners, and it's still in it's pre-launch phase. However, you can take advantage of our current discounts by placing an order now, for up to 50% off normal costs.

The traffic is worldwide, with over 60% of it being US traffic. Only real human beings will be delivered to your proxy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below is what we're currently offering:

5,000 unique visitors to your proxy only $10

10,000 unique visitors to your proxy only $15

15,000 unique visitors to your proxy only $20

Please note that the prices above are only for ONE domain. However, if you wish to submit multiple proxies for your order, you'll receive an automatic 10% discount.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAQ's

Q: Is this another one of those myspace bulletin services?
A: No, our traffic is not generated by myspace bulletins, or any other method involving myspace.

Q: Is this traffic from spam?
A: Absolutely not. Our traffic is not from spamming, nor do we advocate anyone to ever spam as a marketing method.

Q: How long will it take before my proxy sites begin to receive traffic?
A: Our traffic campaigns typically begin within a few hours of payment, but please allow up to 1-2 business days to process your order.

Q: Do you have any type of control panel or method that I can use to track this traffic?
A: Not at the moment, no. Although we're working on building a control panel, you will have to use your own traffic analytics for the time being.

Q: Sounds good to me, so how do I place an order?
A: Simply send me a pm with the url of your proxy site(s), and I'll promptly reply back with the payment info. We accept paypal only at this time.