1024x768

liunx

Hello guys,<br />
<br />
<br />
On the espn.com site, when loaded at 800x600, no bottom scroll bar appears, however, at 1024x768 new content in the right nav appears and fills the screen with new links.. etc.. not just a background img. <br />
<br />
Any ideas how this is achieved?<br />
<br />
thank you in advance!<!--content-->I get a bottom scroll bar at 800x600<!--content-->Really??<br />
<br />
It's funny you say that because I thought I got one too the first time I visited but I don't any longer?<br />
<br />
Anyone else?<!--content-->I dont get any scroll bars at 800x600.These guys at MSN are highly innovative,I have never seen anything like this before.Looks like its been done with javascript,look at the javascript at the end of the page.<!--content-->Yeah I took a peak... definitely a coding deal. Just thought maybe someone on here had done it. We'll figure it out yet!<!--content-->well this is what I see everytime I goto the site. scroll bars and everything. but in the source it says to hide the scrollbars if the minwidth > 853<!--content-->hmmm... so we definitely know its not bulletproof.<!--content-->is anything at MS bulletproof :P<!--content-->ahhh yes.. how right you are!<!--content-->Originally posted by scoutt <br />
well this is what I see everytime I goto the site. scroll bars and everything. but in the source it says to hide the scrollbars if the minwidth > 853 <br />
<br />
Sometimes when you load the page at 1024x768 and then change the res to 800x600 you will see that scroll bar.Set your res to 800x600 and then refresh and see,you wont get scrollbars.<!--content-->like I said, I get the scroll bars all the time. even on a hard refresh. didn't get scroll bars at 1024 becasue the page was smaller enough and had a blank white spot on the right side (which is what gives the 800x600 resolution the bottom scrollbar).<!--content-->Originally posted by scoutt <br />
like I said, I get the scroll bars all the time. even on a hard refresh. didn't get scroll bars at 1024 becasue the page was smaller enough and had a blank white spot on the right side (which is what gives the 800x600 resolution the bottom scrollbar). <br />
<br />
I guess your monitor shrunk :D<!--content-->

Back