1 Hour Of Work Made Me $628.94 So Far....

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Months ago, I was like many other people here - scared to death of Duplicate content and all the other "no nos" that everyone was talking about. So, I was publishing all of my content to EZA and was happy with the results, because I was getting paid

After reading some stuff here about the duplicate content issue, I set up 2 Wordpress blogs on 2 different niches that I had a ass ton of content published to EZA on.

I set the blogs up with a substantial ping list and started adding the content to the blogs at a clip of about 3 pages a day, which were automatically pinged, etc.

I set up my RSS feed and submitted it to feedagg and a couple others.

Before I knew it I started getting traffic to my blogs based on the same exact content that had been published at EZA for over 6 months. Currently, we are getting almost 100 visitors a day to each blog and in just over 6 weeks $628.94 was been made off of content that I thought was dead.

I want to make it clear, I did not spin/alter the content at all. Just posted it and then left it alone with the exception of the RSS feed. I'm now ranking fairly well for several keywords and I can't see the traffic or ranking really going anywhere as I have other old content to post as well

wsiintra

But, i want to i know that how to make such a big money on daily basis, where is the source to get more information regarding this.

Mica1016

RE: 1 Hour Of Work Made Me $628.94 So Far....

I think is hard to maintain the blog,because you must try to write different things